Rules and regulations
You will find here information about delivery to you as an e-commerce customer within following countries in the European Union: Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Holland, France, Belgium, Slovakia, Chech, Lituania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Italy.
Special shipping costs Norway:transport costs and custom arrangements 120 EUR.
If you want delivery to another countries , please ask us.
All orders from the webshop will be dispatched free of charge within the EU countries mentioned above.
In the event of a return, you as a e-commerce customer are responsible for the transport cost of 400 SEK.
Most products displayed in our webshop are held in stock for immediate delivery.
The standard delivery time for stock products ,within the EU countries as above mentioned , is 5–7 working days from day when we have received and recorded your order. Estimated delivery times are offered for each product and may differ depending on country.
Norway: delivery time depends on local customs office situation and Corona crisis!
If our product is not in stock – please ask us.
Around Christmas/New Year and vacation, delivery times may be slightly longer than stated due to our suppliers holidays.
Due to the prevailing situation with COVID 19, our deliveries to you can be affected.
SESVAN is not responsible from the consequences of failure to meet certain obligations in this agreement , if the failure is due to mitigating circumstances including actions such as: fire or flooding, sabotage or major accidents , terrorism attack, war, industrial disputes, blockades, strikes, new or amended legislation , actions or omissions by public authorities
including decisions by authorities with a negative effect on markets and products, such as restrictions, warnings, sales embargos etc.
GLS,DHL depending on country.
DELIVERY TO ORDER ADDRESS or COLLECTION FROM COLLECTING POINT
Delivery to customer address in all EU countries as mentioned above except Sweden.
Sweden-collecting point/parcel shop.
The detail information customer receive by mail.
DAMAGE IN TRANSPORT
If you notice any packaging damages at collecting, ask the postman or forwarder to write this on your receipt (You can also refuse to accept the goods).Then take also photos of the packaging damage. If during unpacking you notice product damage, make photos both packaging and product and contact us using our return and claim form attaching receipt and copy of forwarder receipt latest within 2 days.
We will replace the damaged product and send a new one.
You can choose a comfortable option for you.
The 2-5-year warranty is valid against manufacturing defects with use and proper maintenance. Before mounting on wall we recommend to read our mounting and maintenance instructions.
Products are dedicated only for use inside buildings (so-called room temperature).
No use in wet areas (high humidity) such as SPA, swimming pools, saunas, etc..
The materials used for products such as glass, wood, anodized aluminum and others, have their own permissible deviations, which are not always recognized as defect.
wood-different arrangement in wood grain and color are natural features,
glass-quality acc.to EU norms EN1036.
If you have any questions, please contact us, we will be happy to answer any of your questions: phone:+46 72 532 32 99, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you notice factory defects, we ask to use the instruction as below:
1.Make a photo of the product showing the defect and packaging.
2. Claim form with photos of defect send to us latest within 2 days after picking up from
forwarder.After 48hours product claims are not recognized.
3. Do not throw away the packaging, which is necessary for sending back if we decide
to pick up the defected product.
We replace products with recognized manufacturing defects at our cost.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURN
We want you to be satisfied with your choice and happy with product.
When you shop with us, you have a 14-day final decision period -in accordance with the Swedish Distance and Doorstep Sales Act. This means that you have the right to cancel your purchase within 14 days of receiving the goods.
After you inform us regarding your return (on our Return/claim form) and we approve it, you can use the attached return label and then you have 14 days to send the product back. Please note, that you should never return a product without contacting us first and getting approval.
Product must be sent back in its original condition : no damages or signs of installation,
with a complete set of accessories and mounting instructions,
and original packaging.
If you return goods, we take 40 EUR in return deductions.
As soon as we receive returned product, we verify, if the item/packaging is not damaged and complete. We also inform about amount for return.
Your return will be refunded and credited back minus return deductions and eventual value reduction no later than 30 days after we have received and approved your return. The refund will be made by the same payment method you choose with your order.
Any complaints or comments on our products or services should be addressed to our customer service at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you. We comply with the Swedish Consumer Purchase Act.
Cookies files (so-called: „cookies”) are computer data, especially text files, which are stored on the User’s final device and are designed for the use of the Websites within the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website they are coming from, information how long they are stored in the final device and their unique number.
- The subject, which puts the files on the final device and which gets access to them is SESVAN ………………….
- Cookies files are used in order to obtain data on the use of the service by the user.
Cookies files enable:
- to keep the Service User’s sessions (after logging in), so that the user does not have to enter the login and the password on every microsite of the Service;
- to adapt the Website’s content to the Service User’s preferences and to optimize the use of the websites; in particular these files allow to identify the user’s device and properly pull up the website which is suitable to their individual needs;
- to create statistics, that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, and then to improve their structure and content.
- There are Two basic types of cookies used within the service: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “ Session cookies” are temporary files, which are stored on the user’s final device till the log-off, leaving the website or till the switch off (the web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the final device of the user for the specified time in the parameters of cookies files or until the user removes the files.
- Within the service the following types of cookies are used:
a) “essential” cookies, which allow to use the services available within the Service, for example: ”authentication” cookies files are used for services which require the authentication within the Service;
b) “performance” cookies: allow to collect information about the use of the website;
c) “functional” cookies: enable to remember the settings selected by the user and to personalize the user’s interface;
- In many cases, the software, which is used to browse the websites (browser), allows the storage of cookies on the user’s final device by default. The Users of the Service can change the settings of the cookies files at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic service of cookies in the settings of a web browser or to inform the user every time they are placed on the User’s device. More details on how cookies files can be used are available in the software (web browser).
- More information about cookies are available in the “Help section” in the web browser’s menu.